Conflicts – at least they like to hear the word. What is your association when you think of conflicts? How do you feel about change? What basic feeling do you perceive in yourself? Is it positive or negative?
There are situations in which there is no possibility to talk to the other side or to solve the conflict with the help of a neutral person.
The consequences: The dispute solidifies, the rift becomes wider and the next stage of escalation is reached.
I offer conflict coaching for people who want to get out of a muddled situation. Examples:
- I feel powerless in this conflict.
- The other side doesn’t even realize we’re in conflict.
- The conflict partner does not wish to take part in any joint discussion.
- I have had very bad experiences with conflicts in the past.
Conflict coaching can help you:
- to learn strategies for their own patterns of action.
- To look at the situation from the outside to gain clarity.
- Recognizing one’s own resources and needs and using them for the conflict.
- Edit the conflict in a 1:1 setting
Would you like to get to know me in a free initial consultation? Then write me at email@example.com for a free initial consultation.
Coaching in Change
Changes in the personal environment trigger many things. This also includes the management of a possible crisis or personal change. Classically, we know crises during private separations or when the children move out, some of us also experience the so-called midlife crisis.
The causes of personal change and crises in life are manifold. In addition, they are experienced differently. Every situation is individual.
In relation to the working environment can be possible topics:
- I am new to my leadership role and I expected it differently. What next?
- The team and I need to reinvent ourselves. How do we solve this?
- My competences are somehow not worth anything anymore. How do I find my way back to the new?
- I am in a professional dilemma: to go or to stay?
Coaching in a time of change will help you
- To let go of feelings of fear, doubt and unworthiness.
- to discover what is important and how to harmonize your goals with your intuition.
- regain a feeling of self-satisfaction and self-confidence.
- to develop a strategy to determine which steps are important next.
Do you want to approach your personal change in a structured way? Then write me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial consultation.