Jessica Michaela Tollkühn
We all have a passion for something. This one is mine. I accompany people and organizations in their development from different roles.
Sometimes I am the coach who serves as a sparring partner and impulse generator. Another time I am the coach who teaches skills. And in a wider context I am the mediator who helps to solve a conflict.
In all my roles I want you to be in good hands.
“Change Kitchen” is an image. It stands for change and renewal. Because for me, the kitchen is a place where impulse-giving, intimate conversations take place, which people like to remember for a long time.
My clients are Daimler Corporate Academy, HdM Start Up Center, Staatstheater Stuttgart,
Focus on virtually and on site Coaching
- Coaching of junior executives
- Conflict consulting, coaching and training
- Accompaniment of change processes
- Educational consultant & trainer IHK Bamberg
- Branch management in IT further education & consulting
- Mediator & Co-Mediator Ann Arbor Westcounty Court, USA
- Consultant, Trainer & Coach, Management Consultancy Tübingen
- Self-employment & freelance work since 2018
- Dipl. Pädagogin with focus on adult education & personality psychology, Bamberg
- Strategic Management AIM; Heilbronn
- American Mediation Training for Civil and Family Mediation (Dispute Resolution Center Ann Arbor, Michigan & Oakland Mediation Center, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, USA)
- Business mediation with Rudi Ballreich, Stuttgart
- Systemic Change Consultant / Organizational Developer, Alwart & Team Hamburg
- Profile Dynamics® Consultant Germany, Munich
- Digital Leadership, Brainbirds Stuttgart
- Conflicts in virtual space, Teamworks GmbH Hamburg